Let's get together.
With our aim to bring the design community together and give them a way to channelize their thoughts, we have set our foot into conducting events. With these events, we will share knowledge and also provide a platform for the community to unwind their thoughts and network with peers. We strongly believe that design is a way of life. It is a principle that is dependant on and draws all of its systems from human behaviour, emotions and feelings.
Hence, these events will aim to celebrate life and get people together via the medium of design.
"Yes, Design can define the way of life.
An interesting one indeed."
The events will be a mix of workshops, fun time, informative/educational talks and more.
We think that the power of design has not been used to the maximum possible extent, specially in the business world.
With these, we also aim to spread awareness about the discipline.
Join the community
We have lots lined up for those looking to grow in this world/understand it/share it.
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you with the details.
The Curious Case of Design
It's a Saturday, it is our start in this zone, it's a leap year day!
Whatever be your reason, let's take this time to celebrate design and start inspiring conversations!
1. Icebreaker Session
A fun activity to encourage attendees to connect and know each other better, this activity will kick start the event and enable conversations via the medium of a game. (Don’t worry, there will be nothing messy here).
2. The Educational Piece
We will have a 45 minutes talk on Storytelling in Design. This was be an interactive session with the members, along with a structured agenda to help everyone take back learnings. The objective of this session will be to let everyone get thinking about the topic and hopefully apply to their professions and enhance business communications rather than a monologue in which there is no exchange of ideas.
3. Introduction to Our Community
A small chat to give an introduction on what Laughing Popcorn Hub will be all about.
4. Open Networking
Feel free to interact and keep exchanging ideas with all those present here over tea/coffee. The opportunities to interact with designers for collaborations, exchange of ideas, learnings in an inspiring environment is sometimes rare. Make the best out of this one! Getting in touch with people could sometimes open doors to amazing opportunities!
Who is the event suitable for?
1. Designers who are beginning their career in the field/looking for growth.
2. Entrepreneurs/Marketers/Brand Managers who are looking to use storytelling in their communications to attract customers.
3. All those who feel the power of design has not been utilised to the maximum possible extent as a principle and would want to be a part of a community that supports design, the quality way.
What is the registration process like?
1. Go to the link given below.
2. Fill in your details on the platform.
3. Make the due payment.
4. Receive our confirmation mail and use the code given in the mail to attend!
1. The event will be held at 91 Springboard, 1st Floor, Kagalwala House, Behind Mercedes Showroom, CST Road, Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400098.
2. To get here, search 91Springboard BKC on google maps.
3. Paid parking is available at L&T Building, which is two buildings away from the spot.
4. The closest stations for travel are Santacruz and Kurla.